Looking for a keto-friendly breakfast dish? Try this easy keto quiche from our fit mom Carissa Johnson.
- 14 egg whites
- 4 cups of reduced fat mexican cheese
- 4 TBSP of flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 pkgs of frozen spinach
- 1 tsp of salt
- 8-10 pieces of no sugar turkey bacon
- Grease an 8×11 pan with olive oil spray, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook bacon according to instructions on package until crispy and chop into bacon bits.
- At the same time bacon is cooking, microwave spinach according to instructions on package. Drain thoroughly.
- Add cheese, flour and salt to bowl. Combine.
- In separate bowl add egg whites, milk, spinach, bacon and cheese mixture. Combine.
- Pour into greased pan and cook for an hour or until edges are nicely browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!